Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:53pm.
which is correct?
shier or shyer????
english - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:55pm
Both are considered correct, but I'd use "more shy"!!
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:57pm
Both are correct.
english - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:04pm
thanks again!!! u guys are the best!
english - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:07pm
;] :];] ;] ;] ;] ;] thanks soooooooooo much!
english - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physic - A cross- country skier skis 7.40km in the direction of 45⁰ East ...
- English - 1. I'm in the English drama club. 2. I'm on the English drama club. (...
- english - kindly please correct my english grammar if it is correct or mistake. ...
- To Wyatt re English 101 - I don't like leaving that entire test available online...
- English Grammar - Correct the incorrect verb form. Write the correct verb form ...
- English - This is a story about Turtle and Rabbit. Fill in the blanks with the ...
- 4th grade English - Can someone help me correct these sentences with the correct...
- english - In the website I was able to learn about the English language very ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - HW Check/HELP! - 4. Que tiempo hace? English - What's the ...
- English - Which of these two sentences is correct? Is there a different correct ...