Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:34pm.
1.The elderly man ____in the easy chair,talking to a friend (sit sits)
2.The boys _____ the craftman make a chair (Watch watches)
3.Katherine and Thomas ___ at the amusing story (laugh laughs)
4.That successful author ___ to write another novel (plan plans)
5.The artist ___ about the color she will use (think thinks)
6.The leaves ____ color every fall (change changes)
7.The meal ___soup or salad (include includes)
8.The children ___ around the fire (huddle huddles)
9.The taxes ___ up every year
10.The mice ___ all the cheese (eat eats)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- Physics - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- Physics 103 - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- math [geometry honors] - i really need help solving these problems since the ...
- English - 1.Rob or Fred ____ basketball after school. (plays play) plays 2.The ...
- physics - A 70 kg person sits on a 3.6 kg chair. Each leg of the chair makes ...
- Physics please help!! - A 73.5 kg person sits on a 3.20 kg chair. Each leg of ...
- ms.sue - can you give me an easy way how to find percentages these ways: _____% ...
- physics - A chair has a mass of 15kg.If a cat sits on the chair, and the cat has...
- Physics - A 67.8 kg man sits in a 6.3 kg chair so that his weight is evenly ...