Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:34pm.
1.The elderly man ____in the easy chair,talking to a friend (sit sits)
2.The boys _____ the craftman make a chair (Watch watches)
3.Katherine and Thomas ___ at the amusing story (laugh laughs)
4.That successful author ___ to write another novel (plan plans)
5.The artist ___ about the color she will use (think thinks)
6.The leaves ____ color every fall (change changes)
7.The meal ___soup or salad (include includes)
8.The children ___ around the fire (huddle huddles)
9.The taxes ___ up every year
10.The mice ___ all the cheese (eat eats)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- Physics - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- Physics 103 - Your new designer chair has an S-shaped tubular metal frame that ...
- physics - A 70 kg person sits on a 3.6 kg chair. Each leg of the chair makes ...
- Physics please help!! - A 73.5 kg person sits on a 3.20 kg chair. Each leg of ...
- physics - a chair has a mass of 15kg.If a cat sits on the chair, and the cat has...
- Physics - A 67.8 kg man sits in a 6.3 kg chair so that his weight is evenly ...
- physics - If you sit in a good swivel chair with your feet off the floor, the ...
- english - 1. Evenings, we sit at home and watch TV. 2. Every evening, we sit at ...
- math - My friend found two old watches. He wound them, set them, and started ...