Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:24pm.
For each sentence below write the verb that agrees with the subject.
1.Plants ___ thickets along the edges of tropical forests.(grow grows)
2.The tropical forest____ warm and humid.(remain remains)
3.The trees____ year round (grow grows)
4.The branches____ over one hundred feet (reaches reach)
5.This level ___ called the canopy (is are)
6.Orchids ____from the branches of trees (hang hangs) hang
7.Some forest animals ___through the air from branch to branch (glides glide)
8.A gibbon ____through the treetops (Swing swings)
9.Many insects ____on rotting jungle wood.(live lives)
10.Birds ____ around these forests during the day (flies fly)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - southeast asia's climates include tropical rain forest, a. ...
- Geography - I have to write a short essay for this topic: Describe the various ...
- English - 1. Plants grow in earth. 2. Plants grow on earth. 3. Plants grow in ...
- Geography - question: Describe the various types of forest vegetation make sure ...
- English - People grow one year older every New Year's Day by eating rice cakes...
- science - Darwin, Australia has its coolest month in July, with an average ...
- Biology - The tropical rain forests that are being cleared to grow crops for ...
- science - Jamie sketched the following picture of the landscape he saw while he ...
- Earth Science? - What is the climate? Darwin, Australia has its coolest month ...
- Biology help please! - Okay for this i have to pick a hypothesis and prediction...