Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:14pm.
Correct the word in () in each sentence below so that the subject and verb are in agreement
1.We (sees) the Golden Gate Bridge.
2.(Bird) fly south for the winter.
3.The bed (sit) below the window.
4.(They) adds the numbers on a calculator.
6.I (enters) from the left side of the stage
7.(we) plays in the band
8.My great grandmother (send) money on my birthday
9.The (kite) soars high in the sky
10.The woman (weave) cloth on a loom
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:15pm
The words in parentheses aren't complete, but I get it.
I agree with all your answers.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:16pm
- English - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:17pm
Okay, thank you Writeacher and Ms.Sue
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - which one of the following word is a singular verb? A.sees B.fly C....
- English - Choose three items from the list below. Define your three chosen ...
- Please Please help! English - Which of the following sentences DOES NOT ...
- Grammar - The following senetences are inverted. Write C if the subject-verb ...
- Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
- grammar - Matching. Each of the following sentences has an agreement error in it...
- Sentence Agreement Errors - What agreement error would this sentence be? One of ...
- GRAMMAR - Good Morning- Each of the following sentences has an agreement error ...
- English - In the sentence, The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...