Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:12pm.
Circle the words in () below that makes the subject and verb of the sentence agree
1.The cake (mix mixes) looks too thing
2.Your dog (bark barks) at night
3.Milt(like likes) the high jump
4.Our (forest forests) provide a home for many creatures
5.Usually, his movies (get gets) good reviews
6.Dachshunds (stand stands) low to the ground
7.(He They) acts like a clown too often
8.Our neighbor often (borrow borrows) tools from us
9.The fresh (cake cakes) taste delicious
10.They (meet meets) twice a month
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:14pm
I agree with all your answers except #9.
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:14pm
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:17pm
Oops -- Writeacher is right.
English - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:18pm
Is tastes the verb?
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:20pm
The fresh cake tastes ...
The fresh cakes taste ...
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 7:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Give 3 other ways to say Some dogs bark No dogs bark All dogs bark Not...
- math- Patterns... i tried it many times..HELP!!!! - 1) The number times a dog ...
- English - I would like for someone to check my sentences. Cross out any ...
- math - when you make a circle graph how do you find the percent? like there are ...
- English - 1. He likes jump rope. 1-1. He likes skip rope. 1-2. he likes jumping ...
- Language/Grammar - Is (like) a linking verb? When used as a verb, "like" is an ...
- Applied Dog Behavior - please check my answer thanks Instinctive drift may ...
- English - 1. He wants to be a famous cartoonist because he likes drawing ...
- English - 1. She likes summer and others like winter. 2. She likes summer and ...
- English - 1. She likes playing with her dog. 2. She likes playing with a puppy. ...