Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:35pm.
The area of a rectangle is shown below
The area of the rectangle is 56
Which of the following are possible values for the length and width of the rectangle?
A.length=6cm and width=9cm
B.length=7cm and width=8cm
C.length=14cm and width=14cm
D.Length=28cm and width=28cm
What is the area and perimeter of this square if 1 side is 6 yards?
Perimeter is 24
Area is 46
Which equation could be used to find C the circumference of circles using r the radius of a circle?
radius,r Circumference c
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra , help - Can someone help me set up the equations thanks. Directions: ...
- math117 - The area of a rectangle of length x is given by 3x2 +5x. Find the ...
- coordinate algebra - The area of a rectangle is found by multiplying the length ...
- math - the length of a rectangle is 8cm more than the width and its area is ...
- Math Algebra - Solve algebraically using only variable: The length of a ...
- Maths - The area of a rectangle of width ycm is 140cm^2. If the width is reduced...
- basic geometric - 10. a rectangle has width the same as a side of a square whose...
- mat117/algebra - The area of a rectangle of length x is given by 3x^2 + 5x. Find...
- algebra help please - The area of a rectangle of length x is given by 3x^2+5x ...
- math - the dimensions of a rectangle are such that its length is 3 inches more ...