Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:35pm.
The area of a rectangle is shown below
The area of the rectangle is 56
Which of the following are possible values for the length and width of the rectangle?
A.length=6cm and width=9cm
B.length=7cm and width=8cm
C.length=14cm and width=14cm
D.Length=28cm and width=28cm
What is the area and perimeter of this square if 1 side is 6 yards?
Perimeter is 24
Area is 46
Which equation could be used to find C the circumference of circles using r the radius of a circle?
radius,r Circumference c
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- coordinate algebra - The area of a rectangle is found by multiplying the length ...
- math117 - The area of a rectangle of length x is given by 3x2 +5x. Find the ...
- algebra , help - Can someone help me set up the equations thanks. Directions: ...
- math - a rectangle is twice as long as it is wide. if both of its dimensions are...
- algebra help please - The area of a rectangle of length x is given by 3x^2+5x ...
- Algebra/geometry - a rectangle has a width of 4 cm less than it's length. if a ...
- math - The length of a rectangle is 5 in. more than twice its width.? How do I ...
- pre-algebra - Can you help me figure this? The area of a rectangle is 14 square ...
- Maths - The area of a rectangle of width ycm is 140cm^2. If the width is reduced...
- Calculus - A rectangle is bounded by the x-axis and the semicircle y=ã(25-x^2...