Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:12pm.
The triangle below has a height of 12 feet and a base of 9 feet. What is the area of the triangle?
If the area of a square is 81 square meters which formula would you use to calculate the perimeter of the square?
The circumference of this circle is approximately 66 inches. What is the radius?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:17pm
The first two are correct. Your last one isn't right.
C = pi * d
Math - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:20pm
I don't know the diameter.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:24pm
But you do know the circumference. And you know the value of pi.
Math - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:28pm
Oh. Because I was using the formula radius=C/2 pi
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - The area of a triangular garden can be no more than 120 feet square ...
- Math - A triangular garden plot has one 16 foot side. The height perpindicular ...
- college - the area A of a triangle is calculated as A= 1/2 hB. If the height h ...
- math - The area of a triangle is 600 square feet. Find the altitude, in feet, of...
- math - i have trouble finding the answer to this and how to srt. there is a ...
- algebra - sooo confusing... 6. (¼ + 7/8)(9/13) A81/13 B17/104 C81/104 D17/29 E17...
- Math - The altitude of a triangle is increasing at a rate of 2500 centimeters/...
- math - i need help in solving these 2 problems...please help..thank you... Your ...
- Algebra - PLEASE HELP! - Can you PLEASE help me with this problem? I do not ...
- Math - Two similar triangles have perimeters of 12 feet and 36 feet, ...