Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:12pm.
The triangle below has a height of 12 feet and a base of 9 feet. What is the area of the triangle?
If the area of a square is 81 square meters which formula would you use to calculate the perimeter of the square?
The circumference of this circle is approximately 66 inches. What is the radius?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:17pm
The first two are correct. Your last one isn't right.
C = pi * d
- Math - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:20pm
I don't know the diameter.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:24pm
But you do know the circumference. And you know the value of pi.
- Math - Jerald, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:28pm
Oh. Because I was using the formula radius=C/2 pi
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - The area of a triangular garden can be no more than 120 feet square ...
- college - the area A of a triangle is calculated as A= 1/2 hB. If the height h ...
- math - The area of a triangle is 600 square feet. Find the altitude, in feet, ...
- Math - A triangular garden plot has one 16 foot side. The height perpindicular ...
- Math - Two similar triangles have perimeters of 12 feet and 36 feet, ...
- honors algebra - the area of a triangle is 105 square feet. the height is two ...
- Algebra - Atriangle has a base that is twice its height minus 4 feet. if the ...
- geomatry - A triangle has an area of 15 square feet. the height is 8 feet.What ...
- math - i need help in solving these 2 problems...please help..thank you... Your ...
- math - i have trouble finding the answer to this and how to srt. there is a ...