February 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Find the partial fractions for
Answer This Question
Calculus - Partial Fractions
- What is the integral of 7e^(7t) Divided By e^14t+...
Calculus (Partial Fractions)
- My Calculus class just started Partial Fractions...
Calculus - Integration
- I came across this problem in my homework, and I was ...
- Find the integral of x/ (x^4+x^2+1) from 2 to 3. I was going to ...
- find the exact length of the curve y = ln(1-x^2), 0 <= x <= (1/...
- Help me on this one :( Express y= (7-3x-x^2)/[((1-x)^2)(2+x)] in ...
Math- Partial Fractions
- Decompose the following into partial fractions after ...
- Perform long division on the integrand, write the proper fraction as a...
- Decompose 58-x/x^2-6x-16 into partial fractions.
- Having trouble getting the correct solution. The integral of “x ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help