August 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Find the volume of a rectangular prism with the following dimensions:
Length = 5 mm
Base = 7 mm
Height = 3 mm
, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 5:45pm
V = LWH
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Answer this Question
- Find the volume of a rectangular prism with the following dimensions: ...
Help Ms.Sue Please
- 1.Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft. ...
MATH HELP: Volumes of Pyramids and Cones
- This is my last question in Math. :p ...
- 1. Find the diameter of a circle with a circumference of 50 mm. Round...
Math help plz check my answers!
- Find the surface area of a square pyramid with...
- Find the volume of a cone with a radius of 10 mm and a height of 6 mm. ...
i need yur help with this..
- Find the surface area of a square pyramid with a ...
I really need help
- Find the volume of a cone with a radius of 10 mm and a ...
math concepts and applications
- What is the volume of a triangular prism that ...
Math help, anyone?
- Find the volume of a square pyramid with a base length of 9...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.