Posted by Cassie on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:04pm.
What was the outcome of the Alliance for Progress?
A.Americans opposed Kennedy’s policies.
B.Relations between the United States and Latin America improved.
C.Relations between the United States and Latin America did not improve.
D.Tensions increased between the United States and communist countries.
I think it is C...?
Soc. Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:07pm
Soc. Studies - cassie, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:26pm
Ms. Sue I know there were improvements with many things but....I know it's not A or C...and issues improved ...but tensions also increased. If I said B - it was short lived...and there is evidence that D is correct.
Soc. Studies-Ms.Sue - cassie, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:47pm
I decided it's D....is that right..?
Soc. Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 12:05pm
Tensions between the U.S. and Communist countries had little to do with Latin America.
It's not D.
Soc. Studies - cassie, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 1:00pm
it's not my day....it's B...thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Soc. Studies - Help please - 2nd time asking this question - need further ...
- social studies - How did U.S. participation in World War I impact U.S. foreign ...
- history - the building of the Panama Canal was important because it a. helped ...
- history - please help me with this during the Cold War, a major goal of United ...
- World History - The Roosevelt Corollary extended the Monroe Doctrine by ...
- Social Studies - 1. How did the Panama Canal benefit American trade? A. It made ...
- History - How did the Monroe Doctrine affect the relationship between the United...
- United states history - What similarities do you see between the United States ...
- American History - Which statement best describes the Monroe Doctrine? A. The ...
- US History - Hi i have a question... Which of the following did not involve ...