Posted by Jack on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:52am.
Hess's law _____.
A.) makes it possible to calculate H for complicated chemical reactions
B.) states that when you reverse a chemical equation, the sign of H does not change
C.) determines the way a calorimeter works
D.) describes the vaporization of solids
Please help me. I cannot fingure this out.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 5:39pm
See your later post.
- Chemistry - Lilly, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 9:40pm
Did you ever get an answer??
- Chemistry - cupcake, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 6:49pm
1. Hess's law ____.
(1 pt) makes it possible to calculate H for complicated chemical reactions
(0 pts) states that when you reverse a chemical equation, the sign of H does not change.
(0 pts) determines the way a calorimeter works
(0 pts) describes the vaporization of solids
- Chemistry - Jay, Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 12:11am
The answer is A.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Hess's law _____. A.) makes it possible to calculate H for ...
- Science, Chemistry - Hess's law ____. A) makes it possible to calculate ΔH ...
- Chemistry + possible answers - for question 2c earlier - Would you describe the ...
- Chemistry - In stoichiometry, chemists are mainly concerned with a. types of ...
- chemistry - how to balance a complicated chemical equation.explain with a ...
- Chemistry - Write the balanced chemical equation for the decomposition of sodium...
- chemistry - Carbon Dioxide reacts with water in blood plasma to form carbonic ...
- English - This is a chemistry lab report, but I was wondering if someone could ...
- biology - Which of the following is true about the relationship between energy ...
- Chemistry - The phrase “the heat absorbed or released by a system undergoing a ...