language arts (adverbs)
posted by ihhts lasey .
1)what does the word (originally) modify in the sentence Native American originally developed lacrosse?
2) what does the word (first)modify in this sentence it was first played by the iriquois
3) what does the word (differently) modify in this sentence It was play differently then it is chase today?
4) what does the word( frequently) modify and a sentence it was frequently me a rough game?
5) what does the word (bravely) modify in this sentence hundreds of players face the other bravely
6) what does the word (badly) modify and isn't in today felt badly when they lost
Dr. Jane and I answered the first one for you.
Now it's your turn to try to answer the others. Remember that adverbs modify verbs, adjectives, and other adverbs. I'll be glad to check your answers.
Please proofread carefully. Some of your sentences make no sense.