Posted by Cassie on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 4:49pm.
June Walters, along with her friend, __________ baked some delicious cakes.
I think it is B...A sounds better but I think it is A...?
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 4:52pm
The subject, "June Walters," is singular. If you omit "along with her friend," which verb sounds best?
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 4:54pm
English - Cassie, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 4:56pm
Without "along with her friend" then "has" sounds best...
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 5:00pm
Right. She has . . .
English - Cassie, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 5:13pm
O.k ....thank you
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 5:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I urgently need you to help me check these sentences. Thank you, ...
- English - 1. He has bought a ring. 1-1. He bought a ring and has it now. (#1 ...
- English - ______ and _____ have been to class. a) He, me b) He, I c) Him, I I ...
- English - 1. Is John Hajun¡¯s gold friend or silver friend? He is Hajun¡¯s gold ...
- English - Hello. I will be grateful for some grammar help. 1)Which tense is ...
- English - We haven't(any,no) more packages to wrap. I think any Wasn't there(...
- English - Hello! Need some help with these 3 sentences. They have to be filled ...
- English - A: What do you think of planting trees? 1. I think it is good for ...
- English - I couldn't hear (anything,nothing) because of the airplane's noise. I ...
- English - 1. You have smelled my cakes. 2. I haven't stolen your cakes. (What ...