Posted by tokumo on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 1:47pm.
It's much easier to read this way. Each of the sentences needs a period at the end.
I'll get you started.
1.my car is very playful Capitalize first word.
2. When he thought he could afford to pay his own school fees incomplete
3.these are great news indeed , I can't believe I made it
4.when I was young , I use to love playing with dolls
5.he is an energetic young woman
6.going home now , how I wish I could get there before it starts to rain
7.in 1990 , he lead his team to a glorious victory
8.everyone have the right to live happily ever after
9. I am taking a bus to school every day
We'll be glad to check your answers for the other sentences.
1My car is plaful
2. when he thought he could afford to pay his own school fees, he lost his money
3. These are great new indeed, I can't believe I made it
4. When I was young I used to love playing with dolls
5. She is an energetic women.
6. I'm going home now how I wish I could get there before it starts raining
7. In 1990, he led his team to a glorious victory
8. Everyone have the to live happlily ever
9. I take a bus to school everyday
write three preposition
ENG1511 - correct the following sentences for subject-verb agreement,tenses and ...
enlish - correc the following sentences for subject-verb agreement,tens and ...
Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
GRAMMAR - Good Morning- Each of the following sentences has an agreement error ...
English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
English - Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct? 1. Since we...
Please Please help! English - Which of the following sentences DOES NOT ...
English - Grammatically, agreement can mean: A) subject/verb ...
english - I need to find the error in these sentences. 1. They is both happy. It...
English - I am in college classes and english has never been my strongest class...
For Further Reading