Posted by sarah on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:18pm.
complete the pattern:1,2/3,4/9,4,4,4
math - bobpursley, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:26pm
Are you certain you have it correctly?
The 4,4,4 at the end is odd
1, 2/3, 4/9, 8/27, 16/81, ... is a geometric sequence.
math - Knights, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:28pm
If you meant 4 as in blank
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help, I can't find the pattern rule for this sequence(eg. -6,-3,2,9,18 ...
- math - Describe a pattern you could use to complete the following grid and then ...
- Math - describe the pattern you could use to complete the following grid, and ...
- Math - Study the number pattern in the table below and complete 2^3 (0x3^2)+(3x2...
- math - List the terms that complete a possible pattern in each of the following ...
- english - Which pattern is most effective to deliver a persuasive message when ...
- math - Complete the pattern 82,71,60,?,?
- math - Complete the pattern 4,13,22,?, ?
- math - complete the pattern : 1/2 , 3/4 , 1 , 4 , 4 , 4
- math - complete the pattern:50,20,8,4,4,4.