Posted by jared on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:22pm.
Be careful not to overdue the hot spices!
What changes should be made?
change overdue to overdo
insert comma after hot
change exclamtion point to a question mark?
English - Danii, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:29pm
Be careful not to overdo the hot spices!
That is the best way to write it in my opinion. Could be wrong, but I doubt it is. I'm 98% sure I'm right.
English - jared, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:31pm
That is what I put I wasn't sure that overdo was a word. Thank you for all your help
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:34pm
You're both right. And Jared -- if in doubt, look it up.
English - jared, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:49pm
Ok Thank you Danni and Miss Sue
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:57pm
You're welcome, Jared.
English - Danii, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 5:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Revising and Editing It is not only quick and easy to make but it also...
- Quick english check - 15) I was stuck with so many needles that Shannon laughed ...
- writing skills - Sentence 9:When you are certain that your qualifications and ...
- English Comma splices and run on sentences - Question 15 5 points Save My eye ...
- writing - They emphasized the importance of good maternal and child health care...
- english - it also effects the way in which one family relates to another,to the ...
- writing skills - Sentence 8:In fact,most researchers beleive that the ability to...
- prealgebra - A school library charges a fine of 5 cents on the first day a book ...
- English Comma splices and run on sentences - The recipe says to stir together ...
- english - When you are in school, almost any Subject seems a potential area for ...