May 3, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, March 1, 2013
What was the goal of manifest destiny?
to expand America's borders
to remove Native Americans
to create an alliance with Mexico
to move settlers west beyond the Appalachians
US History -
, Friday, March 1, 2013 at 3:48pm
Answer This Question
- This is my last question for tonight I promise. History and me don't ...
Ms. Sue Please Check My Answers!
- 15. Which of the following was a consequence ...
Social Studies--Check My 1 Answers Please--
- What was "Manifest Destiny"? a. ...
U.S. History 1865
- Did I answer this question right? What factors led to the ...
The Oregon Country Unit 2 Lesson 4
- Could you please check to see if these are ...
U.S. History (Ms. Sue)
- 1. Why did the Homestead Act motivate settlers to move...
- Veena writes an essay about Native Americans in the 1800's ...
8th Grade US History
- How is manifest destiny important to our past and future...
- Experts believe that most Native Americans died of diseases like ...
- 1)What was the most significant challenge that Miguel Trujillo had to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help