posted by Wendy on .
1) The four major kinds of natural vegetation in the United States and Canada are tundra, grassland, desert scrub, and
d. all of the above
2) Why is mining important to the economy of the United States?
a. It employs many workers.
b. Gold is expensive.
c. Minerals are shipped to Canada.
d. Industries use minerals.
3) Scientists believe that the first people to live in North America were
a. British colonists.
b. migrants from Asia.
c. French colonists.
d. Dutch explorers.
4) What statement best describes what manifest destiny meant to many Americans during the 1800s?
a. The United States had a right to own land in Canada.
b. Americans deserved free education.
c. The United States should own the land between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
d. The United States was a new home for European immigrants.
5) What was a direct result of the United States' fear that the Soviet Union would expand its power around the world?
a. World War II
b. the Cold War
d. the Treaty of Versailles
6) What did the British North American Act accomplish?
a. It divided Canada.
b. Canada became an independent nation.
c. Canada was no longer subject to British rule.
d. Canada became self-governing.
7) The United States and Canada share many geographic features, including the Great Lakes, the Rocky Mountains, and
a. desert areas.
b. tropical areas.
c. the Mississippi River.
d. Atlantic and Pacific coasts.
8) The economies of the United States and Canada are
a. very different.
b. strongly linked.
c. dependent on tourism.
d. exactly the same.
9) The first immigrants to the United States were mainly from England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and
My Answer: Please Be Honest!!! :)
Can anybody please help me ? =( !
I post a question and nobody is answering! :(
Why u post here post somewhere else Janessa !!!!! >.<
Sorry It would never happen sorry :( !!!!!!
It's OK :D
Please have patience, child. We tutors volunteer our services and help students when we have a little time.
3, 5, 7, 8, 9 are all wrong.
It looks like you'd better read your assignment more carefully.
Original post: 3:37
Next post: 3:41
Next demand: 3:43
Then 3:44, 3:45 ...
It looks as if you need to learn some patience, as Ms. Sue suggested ... AND read your assignment thoroughly before trying to answer questions.
Im on the same thing
3 5 and 6 are wrong
11. Essay Q
12. Essay Q
13. Essay Q
The correct answers 100% garantedB
There is one more to the test that is "What Canadian land form covers about Half of the country?" The correct answer is B
you lied, those answers will get you a horrible score, your rude.
is anynomus right?
I do not know a but I am doing the test and I will tell you when I am done, hopfully it is right
I do not know @a but I am doing the test and I will tell you when I am done, hopfully it is right
The anonomous answer is 100% correct!!!!
Hi there students, thank you for doing your best in trying to figure the answer(s) on your own. If anyone needs help, I personally trust @anonymous on this post. I´m 95% sure you will get an average B or higher. Have a great day students.