Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 11:44pm.
a gas has a volume of 95 ml at a pressure of 700 torr and temp of 77C what volumn will this gas occupy at stp
- chem - DrBo222, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 11:53pm
(P1V1/T1) = (P2V2/T2)
Don't forget T must be in kelvin.
- chem - Anonymous, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:27am
how do we do that?
- chem - Ken, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:44am
If you are going to point out terribly typed questions, like you did here:
Life orientation - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 3:01pm
What can thembi do to with the unethical behaviour
Please provide the corrected version. Many of the students here are diving into English for the first time. Please help them, instead of just teasing.
- chem - Anonymous, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:51am
it was not me. there are many people who ask their question as anonymous rather than saying their name.
- chem :P - Ken, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:51am
I looked again... you were teasing yourself?
- chem - Ken, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:53am
Oh Sorry.... >_O I see
- chem - DrBob222, Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12:33pm
I don't know what any of this extraneous material has to do with the original question. If you want to converse about some other subject please go to the top of the page and post under a new question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - A 200-mL sample of Oxygen gas is collected at 26 degrees C and a ...
- Chemistry - Determine the atomic weight of X in the following compounds a)8g XH4...
- College Chem - charles law: 7.89 l sample of gas had pressure of 850 torr. what ...
- chem/some1 check my work plz. - nitrogen gas contained in a cylinder with a ...
- chem - Show work 1. How many moles of oxygen will occupy a volume of 2.50 liters...
- chem - In a laboratory experiment 259 ml of gas was collectedd over water at 24 ...
- Chemistry - 1. Calculate the number of molecules in a deep breath of air whose ...
- Chem - a gas has a volumn of 36.0 L and a pressure of 750 torr when the ...
- chem - a gas volume has of v1=450ml. if the temp is held constant, what volume ...
- chemistry - Consider a 50 L tank which hold 20 g of hydrogen gas, 20 g of carbon...