Posted by Kammi on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:13pm.
Lee buys a computer and a printer for $2,028. The printer costs 30% of the price of the computer. What is the price of the computer?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:23pm
Let x = the cost of the computer.
x + 0.3x = 2,028
1.3x = 2,028
x = 2,028/1.3
x = 1,560
- math - Parth, Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 8:28pm
x+30% of x= 2028
x+30/100 of x= 2028
1 x + 0.3 x=2028
x= 2028/1.3x= ans.
1,560 is the answer
- math - Emme, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:33pm
- math - bob, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:34pm
I love ponies!
- math - bob, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:35pm
I love ponies!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Barber Scotia - your planning to buy a new computer monitor and printer for your...
- computer - need help in my homework to create a 300 words or more regarding a ...
- inter Alegbra - A start up computer company can sell 1000 computers if they ...
- math - a computer company can sell 1000 computers if they price them at $500. ...
- percents - Dennis has a coupon for 15% off the original price of a new printer...
- math - by selling 90 computer a shopkeeper gains the amount which is equal to ...
- Math - Would someone please double check my answers. The retail cost of a ...
- Algebra - Price of a printer. Laura paid $219.45, including 5% tax, for an all-...
- acct.information system components - can someone correct these for me when you ...
- algebra - The price of a new computer is p dollars. The computer is on sale for ...