Post a New Question


posted by .

I'm having trouble with motion graphs.
How do you go from an acceleration-time graph to a velocity-time graph or displacement time graph?

I know that to go from v-t to a-t I just take the slope of the v-t graph, but how do you do it the other way around?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question