October 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Hi. please help me solve the ffg. differential equation:
D^2y=3sinx-4y given y=0 and dy/dx=1 at x=pie/2
Need full solution. Tx
Answer This Question
- Pleas help solve the ffg. differential equation: dy/dx-(1+1/...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- Solve each equation for 0 is less than and equal...
- Sorry to post this again, but I am still unable to understand it and ...
University, Engineering Math
- solve the ffg. differential equations: 1. x^3 +(y...
- Consider the differential equation given by dy/dx = xy/2. A. Let y=...
- dx/dt = (x+2) sin^2 2t, given x=0, t=0. Solve the differential equation ...
- help solving the ffg. differential equation: dy/dx +ytanx=y^...
- Consider the differential equation: (du/dt)=-u^...
- solve this equation on the given interval expressing the solution for...
- solve the 1st differential equation: y1+4y=cos(x) with intial...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help