October 8, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Hi. please help me solve the ffg. differential equation:
D^2y=3sinx-4y given y=0 and dy/dx=1 at x=pie/2
Need full solution. Tx
Answer this Question
- Pleas help solve the ffg. differential equation: dy/dx-(1+1/...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- Solve each equation for 0 is less than and equal...
- Sorry to post this again, but I am still unable to understand it and ...
University, Engineering Math
- solve the ffg. differential equations: 1. x^3 +(y...
- help solving the ffg. differential equation: dy/dx +ytanx=y^...
- Consider the differential equation: (du/dt)=-u^...
- solve the 1st differential equation: y1+4y=cos(x) with intial...
- solve this equation on the given interval expressing the solution for...
Basic Differential Equation
- Hi all. I need help understanding something my ...
PLEEEEEAAAASE HELP WITH DIFFERENTIAL EQ PROBLEMS!!
- 1) What are the equilibrium...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.