Posted by matt on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 9:09pm.
what is 4x+2=26,then 4x8=
- math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 2:23pm
Online, “*” is used to indicate multiplication to avoid confusion with “x” as an unknown.
Online "^" is used to indicate and exponent, e.g., x^2 = x squared.
In the first equation, x = 6. However, I am not sure what you are indicating to start the second part.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 4*8 If you mean then 4x8 = 32 I didn't want to confuse you so just ignore...
- Simplifying Rational Expressions - Can anyone help me with these 3x-9/3x x^2-25/...
- math - what is 4x8????
- Math - Solve the following : 32 divided by 4 +4x8= A.96 B.32 C.42 D.40
- math - how can you use 2x8 to find 4x8?
- Math - Perform the multiplication on the 12 hour clock 11x(4x8)
- math - Perform the multiplication on a 12-hour clock. 11x(4x8)
- math - What is the coefficient of the term of degree 4 in this polynomial?4x8 + ...
- Math - In how many different ways can you arrange three 4x8 tiles to form a ...
- Math - 1. 0.3x0.5=0.15 2. 1.2x2.1=2.52 3. 2.5x6.7=16.75 4. 0.4x8.3=3.32 5. 2.3x1...