Posted by James on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 3:11pm.
Please help. Thank You.
The stem-changers in the current section are similar to those in the previous section except these stem-change "o" to "oe."
Of the following, which is not a stem-changing verb?
If you have a fiesta de sorpresa for someone, that person does not know about it.
The mother of the person having the birthday is the "cumpleaņero."
I don't have the first two answered.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish: PLEASE HELP - Please help. Thank You. 1. The stem-changers in the ...
- Spanish: Please help - Please help. Thank You. 1. The stem-changers in the ...
- Spanish - Please help. Thank You. 1. The stem-changers in the current section ...
- Spanish - 1. Of the following verbs, which is a stem-changing verb? A.) merendar...
- algebra - The stem-and-leaf plot represents the average monthly high ...
- PlEaSe HeLp Me!!! - Describe in one paraghraph what embryonic and adult stem ...
- medicine - What is the main difference between a stem cell and a cancer cell? A...
- science - i need help with these questions because i need to write a report on ...
- algebra - A stem-and-leaf plot has a stem of 4 and leaf of 6, but has no a key, ...
- science - What are stem cells? Stem cells, the basic building blocks of human ...