August 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft. and a slant height of 13 ft. Use 3.14 for ð and round to the nearest tenth
Answer this Question
MATH (check please)
- find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7ft. and ...
MATH QUIZ PLS HELP!!!
- 1.Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft...
- 1. What is the lateral surface area of a square pyramid with side ...
- Find the surface area of a cone with a slant height of 11 and a ...
Math plz help me!!! URGENT!!
- Find the volume of a cone with a radius of 10 mm ...
Help me with this math ms sue.
- 1. Find the lateral area of a cone with a ...
Math help, anyone?
- Find the volume of a square pyramid with a base length of 9...
- What is the lateral surface area of a cone with radius ...
- Find the volume of a square pyramid with a base length of 9 cm ...
Help Ms.Sue Please
- 1.Find the lateral area of a cone with a radius of 7 ft. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.