Posted by Cassie on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:03am.
Which of the following examples would show a negative trend?
A.height and weight of students
B.test scores and height of students
C.outside temperature and heating bill
D.none of these
I think it is D....?
Algebra - PsyDAG, Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:56am
When will your heating bill go up?
Algebra - Cassie, Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 12:14pm
when the temperature goes down...but since it didn't specify - I wasn't sure..so you think it is C
Algebra - PsyDAG, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 8:52pm
Algebra - laura, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 2:13pm
I just did that question. its letter C
Algebra - Sayaka Miki, Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 11:22am
Answers for Lesson 6: Scatter Plots!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algebra - Which of the following examples would show a negative trend? ...
- math Ms. Sue please - 3. Which of the following examples would show a negative ...
- Maths - 3. Which of the following examples would show a negative trend? A) ...
- Math help!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!! - Activity |Boys|Girls| Total Walk|3...
- computer science - School wants to record the weight of 80 students when they ...
- statistics - below is the test scores for students in a statistics class.80,65,...
- radio - if i have 6 students with a height of 88 inches and a armspand of 32 ...
- Algebra - What association would you expect if graphing height and weight? A....
- Statistics - A science teacher gives a test with 15 questions. This teacher is a...
- RES/342 - Suppose you devised a training program to raise student scores on a ...