1. Si yo Tuviera Hambre, YO VOLVERIA
2. Si el bebe TUVIERA sueï¿½o, EL ESTARIA DORMIDO.
3. ï¿½Que te necesito to (gustar) pedir?
I'm not sure but here are some options:
Que te gustaria pedir?
te gustaria pedir algo?
4.MEGUSTAN LAS PECHUGAS DE POLLO
5. Si yo FUERA Tom Cruise,YO SERIA FAMOSO
6. Yo talking amor con el.
Im not sure but I think is like : YO HABLARIA AMOROSOMENTE CON EL
7. Si yo FUERA famoso, mi casa VALDRIA mucho dinero.
8. Si Javier no TUVIERA que trabajar, el VENDRIA al teatro con nosotros.
9. Si yo PUDIERA, no TENDRIA dos perros.
10. Si Javier FUERA rico, el PODRIA comprarte diamantes.
11. Yo que PUDIERA (OR TUBIERA), DECIRTE lo mismo.
12. Si tuviera calor, yo no ME PONDRIA mi abrigo (jacket.)
13. ï¿½Si fueras Lisa Simpson, hARIA lo mismo?
14. Si yo fuera Elena, no PODRIA VERTE otra vez.
15. ï¿½Si tuvieras dos hijos,DIRIA lo mismo?
16. Si yo fuera rico, TENDRIA dos casas
17. Si Javier fuera un disc jockey, PONDRIA) mï¿½sica buena.
18. Si fuera mï¿½dico, yo SABRIA mï¿½s de medicina.
19. ï¿½Cï¿½mo se dice "If I were you, I would run (correr)" en espaï¿½ol? Si yo fuera usted, me gustarï¿½a correr
SI YOU FUERA USTED YOU CORRERIA
20. ï¿½Cï¿½mo se dice "Yo que tï¿½, me casarï¿½a con ï¿½l" en inglï¿½s? If I were you, I'd marry him
SI QUE TU ME CASARIA CON EL.
1. either "volvería" with accent or "comería"
2. Not necessary to capitalize "tuviera" and don't forget the accent on él. You need to post the instructions you are given first of all. I suspect you are to use "dormir" and that would be Conditional = dormiría. Accent also on el bebé. If you don't know how to do accent marks with the computer, we need to know 2 things:
a) Do you have a PC or Mac?
b) Do you have Windows or not.
***I see others tried to help you as well but this is not consistent. FIRST we need the exact instructions you were given and any example or model, if there was one. then you must put accent marks where they are required. I'd love to help you, but without those things, I can not.
P.S. This is a GUESS at what you are learning now. "Si" Clauses (or "IF Clauses") which use the Past Subjunctive (formed on the 3rd person of the Preterit, ex. tuvieron - tuviera, and then the Main/Independent Clause must use the Conditional, often the infinitive with regular verbs and then the same stem as the Future if irregular + the imperfect endings of ía, ías, ía, íamos, ían.
English example for No. 9 = If I were you, I would not have two dogs. = Si yo fuera tú, no tendría dos perros.