Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help !
posted by Becca on .
1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta)
2. Find the polar coordinates of 6 radical 3,6 for r > 0.
3. Find the rectangular coordinates of (7, 30°).
4. Write the rectangular equation in polar form.
(x – 4)2 + y2 = 16
5. Write the equation –2x + 6y = 7 in polar form.
6. Find the distance between P1(3, –195°) and P2(–4, –94°) on the polar plane. Round your answer to the nearest thousandth.
7. Write the polar equation in rectangular form.
r = –12 cos(theta)
if you know that x^2+y^2=r^2
all these fall right out.
if you want graphs, visit wolframalpha.com and say
Where do you get stuck on these?
I'm taking this same class you should add me on Facebook lol Symone kaepernick
Identify the conic section whose equation is r=6/(2-3 cos theta).