Posted by Becca on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 3:06am.
1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta)
2. Find the polar coordinates of 6 radical 3,6 for r > 0.
3. Find the rectangular coordinates of (7, 30°).
4. Write the rectangular equation in polar form.
(x – 4)2 + y2 = 16
5. Write the equation –2x + 6y = 7 in polar form.
6. Find the distance between P1(3, –195°) and P2(–4, –94°) on the polar plane. Round your answer to the nearest thousandth.
7. Write the polar equation in rectangular form.
r = –12 cos(theta)
- Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help ! - Steve, Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:17am
if you know that x^2+y^2=r^2
all these fall right out.
if you want graphs, visit wolframalpha.com and say
Where do you get stuck on these?
- Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help ! - Devin, Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 9:15am
I'm taking this same class you should add me on Facebook lol Symone kaepernick
- Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help ! - rhin, Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 2:50pm
Identify the conic section whose equation is r=6/(2-3 cos theta).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus please help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta) 2. Find the ...
- Math ! Please Help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta) 2. Find the ...
- Pre calculus - Find the rectangular equation for the given polar coordinates: R...
- Trig (math) - 1.) Find all solutions of the equation. Leave answers in ...
- Polar to Rectangular Form - The letters r and theta represent polar coordinates...
- Pre-Calculus - Find the rectangular coordinates of the point with the given ...
- Pre-Calculus - Please check: 1.Find polar equation of x^2 + y^2 = 10y r^2 for x^...
- Pre-Calculus - Find the polar coordinates of each point with the given ...
- Math (Calculus) - Given any Cartesian coordinates, (x,y), there are polar ...
- pre calc.Math - Please help me any one of these please! Thank You to any one r=...