Posted by Sharon on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 7:00pm.
Draw a figure with 22 units
- Math Perimeter - Lena, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 7:05pm
Not entirely sure what this question is asking but if it's asking you to draw any shape with a perimeter of 22 units then essentially you just need to make sure that all the sides of your shape add up to 22.
For example. Suppose you wanted to make a rectangle. You could have the 2 lengths be 7 units each and have the 2 widths be 4 units each.
Again, I'm not too clear on what you're asking.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math Perimeter - Draw a figure with the given perimeter, 10 units.
- 3rd grade - use the grid. draw two different figures that each have a perimeter ...
- math - if a figure has 48 square units as it's area and 38 units as it's ...
- 5TH GRADE MATH - Need help trying to tell my daughter what or how to draw this...
- 3rd grade - if joe thinks the perimeter of this figure is 15 units the figure is...
- Math - draw at least two shapes with an area of 6 square units and a perimeter ...
- math - How do I draw a figure with a perimeter of 15 cm?
- math - how do you draw a rectangle with a perimeter of 10 units?
- Perimeter - Draw a figure with a perimeter of 24, using 11 squares
- math - Draw different rectangles with the perimeter of 12 units