Posted by Nina on Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:07pm.
Reread these lines from the text, “No we’ll save what we can, we’ll do what there is left to do. If we have to burn, let’s take a few more with us. Here! He remembered the books and turned back. Just on the off chance.” What future event in the story do these words foreshadow?
1) Montag calling in an alarm on a fellow fireman after he places books in his house
2) The bombing of the city after Montag escapes the clutches of the government
3) The mechanical hound’s chase of Montag throughout the city after killing Beatty
4) Granger finding and saving Montag so that knowledge can live on through him
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Fahrenheit 451 - Carefully reread these lines, “Somewhere the saving and putting...
- English - How would I cite quotes from books like The Hunger Games and ...
- book - what is the sound in fahrenheit 451 pages 31-48?
- english - whay was fahrenheit 451 banned
- ela - What are the advantages of living in the society of fahrenheit 451
- books - what is the animal imagry in fahrenheit 451 pages 31-48?
- English - What are the worst aspects of the dystopian future in Fahrenheit 451?
- english - what are some example of how the tv parlor in fahrenheit 451 is ...
- reading - describe montag at the beginning of the book of Fahrenheit 451
- English - Why is it that Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 during the 1950s?