Posted by ashley on Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 5:55pm.
PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Peter Druckerís contributions to management theory? (D)
The analysis of how organizations select managers, how managers act, and how organizations are structured in different units.
The understanding of the role of large organizations in modern society.
The focus on the role of human interactions, flows of information, and the decision-making process within organizations.
The analysis of how social organizations become corporations, such as General Motors.
2. Which of the following best explains the difference between scientific management and the humanist approach to management? (c)
Scientific management does not include rewards for employees, while humanist management promotes rewards.
Humanist management is not interested in increasing productivity, while scientific management is.
Humanist management is the current management paradigm, while scientific management was discarded in the 1960s.
Scientific management presupposes that employees do not like work, while humanist management believes that workers are internally motivated.
3. Which kind of goal concerns cooperation between departments? (A)
4. Retrenchment is a strategic tool companies may use to become stronger. It may include: (B)
refinancing company debt.
mergers and/or acquisitions.
opening numerous new stores.
- Management for Organizations - Ken, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 6:56pm
All correct, While I only gave a quick look at his theories, the wrong choices were obvious. :P
- Management for Organizations - ashley, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:20pm
I am sorry Ken I am lost in what you are saying are the answers correct or not correct 0_o sorry could you please elaborate. Thanks
- Management for Organizations - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:28pm
What don't you understand about, "All correct"?
- Management for Organizations - ashley, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:35pm
I don't know Ms.Sue I was not tuned in for some reason..lol Thanks and again sorry.
- Management for Organizations - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:44pm
- Management for Organizations - Ken, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 12:05am
Yeah, when I entered that one I thought "I should have put those on different lines".
Answer this Question
Management for Organizations - Please, Would someone check my answers??? Thanks...
healthcare quality management and outcomes - why is risk management important in...
HUMAN RESOURCE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES IN HEALTH - Discuss the regulatory ...
International Business - I need to compare and contrast quality management at ...
Management - Do all organizations have a vertical structure? Why or why not? ...
risk management - Why is risk management important in organizations? What ...
Management - Using your current work organization and a second organization in ...
management structures - Give an example of how each of the following management ...
healthcare quality and risk management - Discuss the role of stakeholders in ...
Quality Management and Productivity - (Effects of Quality Management on Domestic...