Posted by ashley on Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 5:55pm.
PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Peter Drucker’s contributions to management theory? (D)
The analysis of how organizations select managers, how managers act, and how organizations are structured in different units.
The understanding of the role of large organizations in modern society.
The focus on the role of human interactions, flows of information, and the decision-making process within organizations.
The analysis of how social organizations become corporations, such as General Motors.
2. Which of the following best explains the difference between scientific management and the humanist approach to management? (c)
Scientific management does not include rewards for employees, while humanist management promotes rewards.
Humanist management is not interested in increasing productivity, while scientific management is.
Humanist management is the current management paradigm, while scientific management was discarded in the 1960s.
Scientific management presupposes that employees do not like work, while humanist management believes that workers are internally motivated.
3. Which kind of goal concerns cooperation between departments? (A)
4. Retrenchment is a strategic tool companies may use to become stronger. It may include: (B)
refinancing company debt.
mergers and/or acquisitions.
opening numerous new stores.
- Management for Organizations - Ken, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 6:56pm
All correct, While I only gave a quick look at his theories, the wrong choices were obvious. :P
- Management for Organizations - ashley, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:20pm
I am sorry Ken I am lost in what you are saying are the answers correct or not correct 0_o sorry could you please elaborate. Thanks
- Management for Organizations - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:28pm
What don't you understand about, "All correct"?
- Management for Organizations - ashley, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:35pm
I don't know Ms.Sue I was not tuned in for some reason..lol Thanks and again sorry.
- Management for Organizations - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 7:44pm
- Management for Organizations - Ken, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 12:05am
Yeah, when I entered that one I thought "I should have put those on different lines".
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Accounting Associates - I have re and re-read all of the Leadership vs. ...
- business - I was given a list of terms and supposed to match them up to the ...
- business - ok ive got pretty much my whole test done but am stuck on this one ...
- management - Organizations refer to their upper managers and their boards as ...
- management - Today, many organizations and managers face new challenges on a ...
- Business management quest - A college professor told her students, “The purpose ...
- management - In most organizations employee needs are used to motivate ...
- Management for Organizations - Please, Would someone check my answers??? Thanks...
- Principles of Management - Effective Management - Please double check my ...
- management - What are the main differences in the responsibilities of top ...