Posted by Blue on Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 11:56am.
Using Erikson's psychosocial theory and Piaget's cognitive development theory, create four case studies in which the characters are clearly in specific stages.
Counseling - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 11:59am
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
Counseling - Blue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 12:39pm
If I could get an example of the assignment. I am stuck on how or what is expected. This is the assignment:
Using Erikson's psychosocial theory and Piaget's cognitive development theory, create four case studies in which the characters are clearly in specific stages. Several stages may overlap within one case study.
1. Label each case study with the theorist/stages relevant to it.
2. Each case study should be a minimum of 250 words.
Counseling - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 1:13pm
Write a fictional or partly fictional account of a child at a certain age. It might be useful to start with a 1-year-old. Describe her in terms that Piaget and Erickson's stages. Emphasize the characteristics that each scientist described.
Counseling - Blue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 4:26pm
Counseling - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 4:53pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology - Discuss the prevalence and effects of Foetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS...
- psychology - how does erik erikson's psychosocial stages of development differ ...
- PSYCH - In which theory is it of utmost importance that an infant develops a ...
- Child Development - Please help I am correcting my child's homework. which of ...
- child development - I need to know the approach to research(research design) of ...
- Unit 5 Behavior Across the Lifespan - Give a description of Erikson’s theory, ...
- psychology - Your group has been hired by an advertising firm that is developing...
- Sociology.... - Explain why is the best method for studying human social ...
- Psychology - I chose the letter to match the following theories and descriptions...
- Theories and issues in working with school-age chi - Erik Erikson uses what ...