May 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Write the complex number z = −6 in polar form
, Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 4:42am
-6 = -6+0i = (-6,0), so polar is (6,π)
Answer This Question
- Write the complex number z = 2 + 5i in polar form, rounding to the ...
- Write the following complex number in polar form: z = 4 − 4i
- Express the Complex Number -1-i in polar form. how is complex no ...
- Why the polar form(2.83,45) is written a rectangular complex number ...
- Write (21 − 4i) − (16 + 7i) + 28i as a complex number in...
- There are four complex fourth roots to the number 4−43...
- -2-2i in polar form = 2.8 cis 2.35?? -3+4i polar form = 5 cis...
- write the complex number -5 in polar form. I don't get how to do ...
Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help !
- 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta...
Calculus please help !
- 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta) 2. Find the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help