February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, February 22, 2013
, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 5:45pm
Answer This Question
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
- So I am suppose to evaulate this problem y=tan^4(2x) and I am ...
- I'm doing trigonometric integrals i wanted to know im doing step ...
- could anybody please explain how sec x tan x - ¡ì sec x tan^2(x) dx...
- Use integration by parts to evaluate the integral of x*sec^2(3x). My ...
more trig.... how fun!!!!
- if you can't help me with my first question hopw you...
Math, Please Help!!!
- How can the right equation be converted into the answer ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help