Posted by mahi on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:53am.
find two consecutive natural number the sum of whose reciprocal is 11/30
math - JJ, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:58am
n = ist number
n+1 = second number
the sum: n + n + 1 or 2n + 1
reciprocal we would want 1/(2n+1)
and that should equal 11/30
Set the two fractions equal to each other
Cross multiply and then solve for n.
then find n+1
math - Anonymous, Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 9:53pm
want the answer of Quadratic Eqution- Divide 20 into two parts so that their sum of their reciprocals is4/15
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 1.twice a number is 6 2.four added to a number gives ten 3.twenty five ...
- math - the sum of the reciprocal of two number is 1/2 twice the reciprocal of ...
- mathematics - Three times the reciprocal of the sum of two consecutive odd ...
- Algebra - one positive number is 32 less than another number. if the reciprocal...
- MATHS - Please Help Me The Sum Of Two Square Of Two Consecutive Natural Number ...
- Math - Most natural numbers can be expressed as a sum of two or ore consecutive ...
- Math - The sum of three consecutive natural number is 153.find the numbers
- Math - one positive number is 14 less than another positive number. if the ...
- algebra - Are the following true or false? 1. The difference of two natural ...
- math - Find two consecutive odd integers whose sum is 56.