Posted by szk on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:27pm.
please help me thank you.
What was the main reason for the isolation of Japan?.
A. Domination by Chinese culture
B. Difficult navigation in surrounding seas
C. Weak rulers
D. Lack of education
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - szk, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:34pm
Its not ''C. Weak rulers ''.
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - Ken, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 7:52am
unless it says something specific about the emperor keeping his people uneducated, I would say A by defualt.
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - Writeacher, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 8:58am
"isolation of Japan" -- WHEN?
There are many differences.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP World History - how did the japanese importation of chinese culture differ ...
- History - Will you please check my answers? 1. Which of the following is an ...
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - As a result of his stay in Cairo, Mansa ...
- geography - how did japan first become introduce to chinese culture
- history - What reason might the ancient Chinese cite for the early success of ...
- art - How do landscape paintings convey the values and ideas of Chinese culture...
- Art - How do landscape paintings convey the value and ideas of Chinese culture? ...
- Art Please Ms.Sue Help - 1.How do landscape paintings convey the values and ...
- Geography - From which region was Japan most positively influenced throughout ...
- The crucible - In the Crucible, what was john proctor's difficult decision that ...