Posted by T-perry on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:52pm.
7y<2x isolate y
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Aniline (MW93 g/mol) co-distills with water 98.2 C. The vapor ...
- math - 8/5b=15 if you want to isolate b, then b=75/8?
- math - find the slope and y-intercept of the graph of the equation. explain each...
- Math - Isolate y 2x+3y-1=0 3y=-2x+1 y=(-2/3)x+(1/3) Is this correct? Thanks.
- Math - Rearrange this equation to isolate c. a=b((1/c)-(1-d))
- math - isolate t: 300(1.o5)^t = 1000(0.92)^t
- organic chemistry - urgent, please help me...this is about the separation and ...
- math - how do you isolate a variable? my teacher gave us questions and we are ...
- Math - Need help with this problem: Isolate the variable: -4(2x - 7) = -36
- math - 3x+y+2z=1 x+2y-z=-8 3x-y-3z=18 after I isolate x what is the 2nd equation