Posted by Please&ThankYou on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 3:25pm.
jellyfish are classified as stinging-cell animals because they have a
a. hollow body
b. segmented body
d. round body
is a planarian is a parasite?
science - rose, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:09pm
after some research, they definetly don't have segmented bodies, i don't think its shell either, and hollow doenst sound correct, so my answer is round bodies
might need to clarify
planarians are not parasitic
hope this helps!
science - Please&ThankYou, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:11pm
yes it did .. thank you (:
science - DrBob222, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:31pm
science - Sarah, Monday, April 18, 2016 at 5:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Q.1:When a force is applied to a body,several effects are possible....
- science & technology - when a body immersed in water from spring balance and ...
- science - can someone please help me with this question. Give me an example of a...
- Science - A body weight 500 N in air and weight of displace water is 300N then ...
- Science - Compare and contrast how different electrolytes-sodium, potassium, and...
- Science - Most reactions in the body occur too slowly on their own to sustain ...
- SCIENCE PHYSICS - WHEN a body hanging from a spring balance is immersed in water...
- Science - What are distinguishing features of animals? A. Generally, an animal ...
- Biology / DNA / science - Hi, Can anyone confirm my answer here.. I need to ...
- Electricity - if an electrically uncharged body is contacted by an electrically ...