Posted by lisa on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 11:44pm.
Fill in the blank
1-2. Although Jenny chose the songs from her __ that she knew best, she wasn't complacent about being prepared. Afraid she would __ the night of the concert, she practiced the songs over and over.
3-4. The __ of the lecture was that although the United States encourages free trade, some other countries __ it.
5-6. Unfortunately, forming a committee wasn't __ to alleviating the company's parking problem. No one could think of a __ plan to increase the number of parking spaces.
7-8. Bruno is so prone to changing his mind that his rapid shifts of opinion sometimes make me irate. Once in a __ of anger, I shouted this __. "You're always the same-- always changing your mind!"
9-10. My mother took me aside at the party and said "That looks more like a strange costume than a dress. It's bad enough your clothing looks so __, but do you have to mortify me and __ it in front of all my friends?
- reading - Writeacher, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:40am
I see no progress. 1, 3, 9, and 10 are correct.
Have you been given other choices for all these blanks?
- Richard J Daley college reading - Yismen, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 3:41pm
Although jenny chose the song from here that she she knew best she wasn't complacent about being prepared
- reading - Yismen, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 4:16pm
Afraid she would the night of the concert she practiced the song over and over
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1-2. Although Jenny chose the songs from her __ that she knew best, ...
- Reading - Can you help me with the following sentences? 1-2. Although Jenny ...
- reading stratigies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- reading strategies are these correct? - 1.Which of the following activities ...
- reading strategies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- help - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- Algebra 2 - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- English expression - A. What is the reading text about? a. School Introduction b...
- Spanish: check answers - Questions: 3. Paella is a dish like tacos. a dish made ...
- Language Arts - Identify the sentence with the independent clause underlined. A...