February 23, 2017

Homework Help: Chemistry/physics

Posted by Armoured sheperd on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 9:59pm.

i have a density of 1.9x 10 (negative cubed)g/cm cubed.and i have a mass of 50.0 g. do i need to convert my density in order to find my volume?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions