Posted by Shohanur on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:09pm.
in a marathon, Hamish had to run a total distance of 11/12 mile. he ran 4/5 of the distance. how many miles did he run?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:12pm
4/5 * 11/12 = 44/60 = 21/30 = 7/10
math - Shohanur, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:14pm
44/60 / 4= 11/15
math - Thanks - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:16pm
Thank you for catching my stupid mistake.
math - Shohanur, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:17pm
don't call that stupid. were humans and it is normal to make mistakes.
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:24pm
Yep, and it's normal to be stupid sometimes.
math - Ken, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 11:41pm
To do stupid is human. To be stupid is to never know that you have no clue. Now I have to go kick my bicycle because the stupid thing wont go through 2 feet of snow!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - You are training for a marathon. Currently, you can run 12 miles. You ...
- math - I am confused on how to solve this problem, can you help me? It says the ...
- Math - During your first week of training for a marathon, you run a total of 10 ...
- math - while training for a marathon Anderson is supposed to run a total of 10 ...
- math - how can i make a model to solve this problem? Javia ran 8 laps around a ...
- Math - Javia ran 8 laps around a track to run a total of 1 mile on Monday. How ...
- Math - Leroy ran a total of 15 miles last month. He ran 5/8 mile each day. How ...
- Geometry - A marathon runner ran the first 4 miles in 27.8 minutes. If she ...
- Math - javia ran 8 laps around a track to run a total of 1 mile on monday. How ...
- math - Javia ran 8 laps to run a total of amile on monday how many laps will she...