Posted by Chris on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:26pm.
Lily estimated a quotient of 120 and found an actual quotion of 83. What should she do next? Explain.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:28pm
What are the dividend and the divisor?
Math - Chris, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:25pm
there are no dividend or divisor. The question is exactly as written.
Math - JJ, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:44pm
I would say recheck her work since the estimate and actual are so different from each other.
Math - Chris, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:55pm
i just found out the answer should be that lilly has to redo her calculations because her calculations are off.
Math - Anh Ng., Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 12:19am
I think Lilly should do inverse operation(which is multiply to check) to see if her answer match the divisor.
Math - mariana, Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 5:49pm
I don't know
Math - Anonymous, Monday, February 29, 2016 at 8:34pm
Lily estimated a closure of 120 and found an actual question of 83 what should she do next
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - lily estimated a quotient of 120 and found an actual of quotient of 83 ...
- math - Lilly estimated a quotient of 1 20 and found an actual quotient of 83....
- Math - Which is a good comparison of the estimated sum and the actual sum of 7 7...
- Math - Emma estimated the first digit in the quotient of 2,183 ÷ 42 as 4. She ...
- science - Which lily? What is its name? I am doing a project on a lily and i ...
- 5th grade math - how can you use compatible number to estimate 14675 divided by ...
- math - when a 3- digit number is divided by 1-digit, the estimated quotient is ...
- Rounding up and down - 1. Lily moves 0.337 tonnes of sand to make a sandpit how ...
- Math - A winner of the Florida Lotto has decided to invest $500,000 per year. ...
- Algebra 1 - Harrison predicted that the actual quotient for 57,872 divided by ...