Posted by jimmy on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:04pm.
can you give me a developed simile and metaphor please.
- english - Wrinkly, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:07pm
Simile: You are as lazy as a sloth.
Metaphor: She is a sloth.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:08pm
- english - jimmy, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:10pm
now a good alliteration
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:11pm
- english - shuffler_beast_2000, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:55pm
Simile:Her eyes are as blue as the sky.
Metaphor:Her eyes are blue.
How is that??or do you need more examples?
- english - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:27pm
Your metaphor is not a metaphor -- shuffler. It doesn't compare any two objects.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - That, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips To beg the voice and ...
- English - I have to answer these questions but i am confused...please help :) As...
- English Lit - I'm not great at identifying some of these figures of speech for ...
- English - could someone please give me site for poetic terms like metaphor, ...
- English - But time did beckon to the flowers. Herbert metaphor simile ...
- Langauge Arts - Simile/Matephor - Is the phrase "like a moth to a flame" a ...
- simile's/metaphors - I did a report on dyslexia. I need one metaphor and one ...
- English - Question 11 He brought home a new car - large, fire-engine red, fast, ...
- english - can you please give me a metaphor for largeness. for smallness the ...
- english - as if he was a statue: is it a metaphor or a simile