Posted by nanna on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:16pm.
22. In which one of the following sentences does the verb agree with the subject?
A. Here is the reasons we can't start the car.
B. The book that explains the plays is on the shelf.
C. Who is the people in the photograph?
D. There is a million reasons why I shouldn't go.
23. What is the purpose of the following sentence?
I think it would be best to study the problem carefully.
A. It gives a command.
B. It makes a statement.
C. It shows strong emotion.
D. It raises a questions.
24. Which one of the following words has the suffix -ing added correctly?
25. Which one of the following sentences is interrogative?
A. I passed the entrance examination!
B. What will you do when the well goes dry?
C. Be so kind as to feed my dog.
D. The canned tuna is in the pantry.
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:25pm
See your other post for help with # 23.
24. Check a dictionary for the correct spelling.
25. What does an interrogative sentence do? What kind of punctuation goes at the end?
- english - nanna, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:32pm
- english - nanna, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 6:50pm
Ms. Sue Thank you for you help!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 22. In which one of the following sentences does the verb agree with ...
- english - n which one of the following sentences does the verb agree with the ...
- english - 1. In which one of the following sentences does the verb agree with ...
- English - which one of the following sentence does the verb agree with the ...
- Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
- grammar - revising these sentences so the subject and verb agree with one ...
- English grammar - The words here and there have generally been labeled as ...
- English - Which of the following sentences demonstrates correct subject-verb ...
- English - Underline the subject and verb. Does the verb agree with the subject? ...
- english - I need to find the error in these sentences. 1. They is both happy. It...