Posted by Kim on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:25pm.
Place the following fractions in order least to greatest:
6/8, 7/12, 3/9, 5/7
How do you know which is least and greatest?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:27pm
You can either change them to equivalent fractions with a common denominator or you can change them to decimals.
6/8 = 0.75
7/12 = 0.5833
3/9 = 0.3333
5/7 = 0.7142
Math - Odette, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:58am
3/9- 7/12- 5/7- 6/8
Math - molla, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 4:30pm
what is 6/9 4/6 1/3 5/6 3/9least to greatest
Math - Jessica Daniels, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 4:36pm
Math - emily, Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 6:27pm
2/7,1/7,1/9,1/12 greatest to least
Math - Ji, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 8:19pm
Math - gladys, Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Rudulpho bought a set of wrenches to work on his car. He bought the ...
- Math - How do you order these fractions least to the greatest, 4/7, 1/2, 3/5, 2/...
- math - i'm having trouble with converting fractions to decimals, and determing ...
- 6th grade math - how can i put fractions and decimals in greatest to least or ...
- Math - when doing inequality word problems does it matter what the order is to ...
- math - Can you please explain how to put the following fractions in order from ...
- math 4th grade - how do i put the following fractions in order from least to ...
- Math - Sorry i need to get an A. 1. Put these rational numbers in order from ...
- Education and technology - 1. What function would you use to find the mean in a ...
- Technology - 1. What function would you use to find the mean in a microsoft(R) ...