Posted by Hannah on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 4:55pm.
A flask is charged with 1.596 atm of N2O4(g) and 1.008 atm of NO2(g) at 25°C, and the following equilibrium is achieved.
N2O4(g)-> 2 NO2(g)
After equilibrium is reached, the partial pressure of NO2 is 0.504 atm.
(a) What is the equilibrium partial pressure of N2O4?
for this quetsion i set up an ice box and got 1.85 as my answer but it was wrong.
(c) Calculate the value of Kc for the reaction
chem - DrBob222, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:01pm
If you had typed in your work I could have found the error.
chem - Hannah, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:03pm
N2O4 -> 2NO2
I 1.596 1.008
C .252 -.504
E 1.845 .504
chem - DrBob222, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:15pm
1.596+0.252 = 1.848.
chem - Hannah, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:51pm
that would still be 1.85 with 3 sig figs
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHM - Given the initial concentrations of 0.10 atm NO2 and 0.10 atm N2O4 in a 1....
- chemistry - a flask is charged with 2.00 atm of nitrogen dioxide and 1.00 atm of...
- chemistry - I need help. I have no clue how to find this. A flask is charged ...
- AP Chem - At a particular temperature, Kp = 0.25 for the following reaction. ...
- Chemistry - Dinitrogen tetroxide decomposes to nitrogen dioxide: N2O4 (g) --->...
- Chem 2 - The following system is at equilibrium with [N2O4] = 0.55 M and [NO2...
- chem - the total pressure of n2o4 and no2 IS 1.38 atm. if kp is 6.75(25 C) ...
- (1-16)Chemistry - Science - Consider the reaction: SO2 (g) + NO2 (g) ==> SO3...
- chemistry - The following system is at equilibrium with [N2O4] = 0.55 M and [NO2...
- Chemistry - Having some confusion with this question....I have the answers, just...