1. to order the fractions you have to have the same denominator. Use a denomiator of 24. So that means for 3/4, you have to multiply the numerator and the denominator by 6 to get 18/24. Do something similar to the other two fractions. Then you can compare them easily.
2. You multiply the denominator times the whole number and add it the numerator and put that answer over the denominator. Example 3 1/6 would be 18 + 1 or 19 then put 19/6
3. To convert from a percent to a decimal. Drop the % sign and move the decimal point to places to the left.
20% would be .20 5% would bee .05
359% would be 3.59
To conver a decimal to a %. you move the decimal point to the Right two places
.06 woulc be 6% .75 would be 75%
and 5.60 would be 560%
Instead of giving you the answer, I tried to show you how to do this. It doesn't help if I just give you the answer without explaining to you how to do it. Based on what I gave you, can you answer the questions or do you need more hints?
1. Convert these fractions to equivalent fractions with a common denominator. Hint: the common denominator is 24
2. Multiply the whole number by the denominator and add 2.
3. Move the decimal point two places to the left.
4. Move the decimal point two places to the right.
uhm .... u reallly didnt give me the answer mrs.sue !
You're right! I didn't give you the answer.
I'm here to help you learn -- not how to cheat.
7/8, 3/4, 13/6.
10/4, u take the 2 times the bottom number