Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 11:09pm.
This term refers to the scale model of a larger piece. (1 point)
This Swedish artist sometimes used a spoon motif in his artwork. (1 point)
Claes van Bruggen
Artists sometimes do this in order to create large scale works of art. (1 point)
??? - Writeacher, Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 7:35am
If you really want the help of an expert in this subject, you'll follow directions and put the SUBJECT in the School Subject box.
I need help - Anonymous, Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 12:33pm
oh well umm i figured it out
I need help - Tasha, Monday, March 25, 2013 at 6:29pm
HA! LOSER! NANANANANA
I need help - what ever, Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 5:09pm
Hey tasha shut the hell up, y u answering if you aint got any answers retard!!!
I need help - nikko, Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 8:27am
I need help - jgyhg, Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 11:34am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - 1. This is an identifiable symbol that stands for a company. (1 point)...
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- art - 1. This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 ...
- art need help - 1. This is the study of beauty and art. (1 point)ethics harmony ...
- art history - why would an artist choose to use harmony in a piece of artwork? A...
- Math - 1. Write the ratio in the simplest form. 50: 10 (1 point) 25: 5 10: 2 5: ...
- Art - 1. Why would an artist chose to use harmony in a piece of artwork? 2. ...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...
- 7th grade Art - 1. This element of art is used to create depth in a picture. (1 ...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...