Posted by sam on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 8:54pm.
AS Leo explained a failed business deal that had once_____e(d) him,he______(e)d into the even more interesting tale of his romance with Molly, his business partner.
My answers:rigor, curtail
Is this correct?
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 9:03pm
Neither is correct.
English - sam, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 9:10pm
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 9:14pm
Evidently you've chosen to guess rather than follow Writeacher's advice to look the words up in a dictionary.
You're wasting your time as well as ours by posting random answers.
English - JJ, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 9:15pm
They don't sound correct either.
English - sam, Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 9:15pm
well i am trying thanks anyway!
English - lisa, Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 4:57pm
Are there cultures that should not be promoted in the early childhood education setting? Why or why not? Support your position.
English - Anonymous, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:05pm
Is the answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Words: curtail devastate Disgress Incentive Incorporate Indispensable ...
- English - choices...curtail,devastate,digress,incentive,incorporate,...
- English - Here is my choices...curtail,devastate,digress,inceantive,incorporate,...
- business math - two partners in a business. one partner mortgaged business ...
- comm - what is business writing? Business writing contains all kinds of ...
- Economics - 1. Explain how a business oppurtunity differs from a business idea. ...
- English - Lesson Objective Students can greet people whom they meet for the ...
- business - Congratulations! You have decided to start a new business! You will ...
- what do you think of the new business page? - What do you think of the new ...
- business law - A partnership is created:a a)If the managing partner files ...