Posted by Gio on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:52pm.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:56pm
Subtract 16.45 from 87.00
math - Gio, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:00pm
Ok I didn't put the decimal after 87 & I got it wrong (15.58) thanks!
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:06pm
15.58 is not the answer.
Think of money.
If you have $87.00 and spend $16.45, how much do you have left?
The answer is in the Google link above.
math - Gio, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:22pm
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 9:29pm
Right. Do you see why 70.55 is the right answer?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- MATH PLEASEEEEE - I have a question, if f(x)=x/2 and g(x)=3x+1 find: a) (f+g)(x...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- Math - Solve by eliminnation methods 2x-4y=5 2x-4y=6 solve the system by ...
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- MATH PLEASE HELP! - Solve each system 3x+2y= -2 9x- y= -6 I know how to solve ...
- Math - Solve for S: r^2s-5s=7. Solve for b: L= 4a^2b. I'm confused about how to ...
- Alebra - Solve 5m - 8 > 12 Solve 12 - 3a > 18 Solve 5m - 4 < 2m + 11 ...
- math - solve for the indicated variable: a. temperature formula solve for F: K=5...